Thursday, May 12, 2011

Attempts to get Obscura Antiques and Oddities to respond




Lately i have begun a campaign to get Obscura Antiques and Oddities to acknowledge some weird stuff that i own.
I began subtly with some 16 x 20" medical prints of venereal diseased faces and genitals.



No response for over a week.

So next this image of The Leeds Devil created specifically for photographer Kym O'Donnell's pictorial narrative based on The Jersey Devil which became a penny dreadful she produced in 2000something.


We will see if they bite on this one.

3 comments:

  1. There are other organiztions that can acknowledge your collection. Why settle just Obscura?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous-I just have my focus on Obscura because I met with the owner during my stint in Long Island. I wanted to keep sending them images until finally they showed interest and document the process. I really am not so interested in selling my cabinet of curiosities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe...Just e-mail us at info@ObscuraAntiques.com

    ReplyDelete

Please comment on the Cryptovisual post.